The 2021 Prairie Pandemic Relief Concert Series is happening, and we have a great program lined out. We will continue to use the Lowry Activity Center as the primary venue and keep the audience size as small as necessary to be safe and comply with Stillwater Community Center COVID related restrictions. The continuation of the series is subject to the City of Stillwater policies related to COVID.
We are exploring fair weather concerts outdoors, adjacent to the community center, with “indoors” as a back-up for all.
The specific program is still under development, but below is the overview. All performances are on the 3rd Thursday of each month, February through November.
The Stillwater Community Center Foundation is partnering with the OSU Music Industry Department and the OSU O’ Colly to support musicians and bring live music to the community and the world in this difficult time.
Performances are limited to a very small live audience. In addition, a free live streaming broadcast is available through the OSU O'Colly Media Group (see below). Here's what we have lined up:
• February: Red Dirt Rangers – Red Dirt
• March: Vintage Wildflowers – Irish Folk
• April: OSU Jazz Band – Jazz
• May: Morgan and Edgar Cruz – Potpourri of Genres
• June: TBD – Blues
• July: TBD – World Beat
• August: Byron Berline Band – Bluegrass/Folk
• September: TBD – Western Swing or Americana
• October: TBD – Native American
• November: TBD – The “Grand Finale” is shaping up to
be something special.
Winter Program Tickets are $400 for 5 Concerts
Summer Program Tickets are $400 for 5 Concerts
Regular admission tickets will be made